Thursday, February 14, 2013

An Empty Nut, a Hollow Carrot

    "Alright," said the wafflebear.  "Snack time is over, let's go."
    Then RoboRabbit came up from behind RoboRabbit and held him back as he attempted to rush forward.
    "Calm down, RoboRabbit," he said.  "You know you don't want to do what you are thinking of.  It would leave a permanent scar."
    Then RoboRabbit stopped, sighed, and said, "You're right."
    At this point RoboRabbit was feeling quite beside himself, and everyone was unsure why or how there were two RoboRabbits.  From now on, to avoid confusion, I will call the new RoboRabbit by his rabbit name, HekeHokkus.
    "Who are you?" asked Killer Kangaroo.
    "Why are you here?" asked Diomedes.
    "What did you stop RoboRabbit from doing?" asked the wafflebear.
    "These are all questions I cannot answer, sort of.  To avoid confusion, you can call me by my rabbit name, HekeHokkus.  I am here to fix things, and I will only discuss with RoboRabbit what I stopped him from doing."
    So they continued on their journey, and RoboRabbit walked with HekeHokkus out of earshot from the rest of the group, who attempted to shoot ears anyway.  And HekeHokkus began a story:
    "Obviously, I am yourself form the future, and I developed a way to go back in time to influence the course of history and make it right.  On this day, I took a huge bite out of that wafflebear to bring my energy level to its maximum.  That was one of my biggest regrets ever.
    "After it happened, she was barely able to walk and so the group carried her around.  This handicap caused us to lose many battles and eventually I was the only survivor.  You can imagine how terrible I felt after doing that to my best friend, and so I decided to fix it.  On top of that, I decided to fix events throughout history up until now, and I still have the time machine, a paradox which I handed to myself when all this happened.  You can have it now, and use it when the opportune moment some."
    At this point they reached the rest of the group, who had stopped due to a minor obstacle.  RoboRabbit quickly ate the paradox time machine and looked up to view an enormous, large, gigantic, huge, ginormous, space-consuming, immense, oversized, reflective mirror blocking the entire hallway.
    "Well, that's no good," said HekeHokkus in an uninterested voice.  "All I have is this humongous ray and this invisible beam!"
    "It seems to me," said Diomedes, "that it is most likely light activated."
    "I'll give it light," said RoboRabbit.  He then fired his laser at the mirror only to have it reflect and nick Killer Kangaroo's elbow.  Then it ricked Diomedes' leg and joed HekeHokkus's foot.
    "It's no use," said HekeHokkus.  "You are as an empty nut, a hollow carrot, until you right your wrong which never happened.