Saturday, September 22, 2012

Deforestation

    About an hour after Costa Lxodi left–after Armaninx, Big Tall Moose, and Tiny Chipmunk were done clearing the mess he had accidentally made upon landing–Green Wart Hog, Darkprint, and Big Fat Husky arrived and told their tale.  It greatly saddened Armaninx that they had chopped so many trees from the great forest, but it could not be helped.
    Just then, a large spaceship landed in a nearby field.  As the dust cleared, the musicians in the sky played suspenseful dramatic music.  The hatch opened, and out stepped Teddy.  Then Armaninx recognized the ship as RoboRabbit's and realized that Teddy must have stolen it.
    “What have you done with RoboRabbit and Claudio McAwesome?” demanded Armaninx.
    “Claudio McAwesome,” replied Teddy, “left the planet in a third ship.  As for RoboRabbit, well. . . I left him as he left me:  Alone to fend for himself.  He will hopefully learn his lesson.  In the meantime, I will ally with you guys if you agree to bring the squirrels back into the kingdom.”
    “Sounds like a plan to me,” said Green Wart Hog promptly.  “Let's ally.”
    “No way,” said Armaninx.
    “I think we should ally with him,” said Big Fat Husky.
    “Come on guys,” said Darkprint, “RoboRabbit must have banished the squirrels for a reason.”
    Unfortunately, no one but Darkprint agreed with Armaninx.  So, Teddy became ruler and banished Armaninx and Darkprint to Blokushneka, where the squirrels had been, for the remainder of their lives.  Armaninx hoped that Costa Lxodi wouldn't take too long to bring RoboRabbit back.  He also hoped that Claudio McAwesome would make it back to Iohsw.  Speaking of which, here's a part of Claudio McAwesome now!
    “So,” said Oapsuf, a <insert animal here> who had sort of kidnapped Claudio McAwesome, “you know RoboRabbit?”
    “Yes, what of it?” responded Claudio McAwesome.
    “Well, I once did something kind of wrong to him and later payed him back.  Then we signed a treaty and you could say that we are now allies.”
    “Why have you taken me away from Dohp?  I still haven't completed the mission I first set out on.”
    “Ah yes, finding the One.  Let me guess, you believe RoboRabbit is the One.”
    “Yes, actually.  He shows all the signs of being the One.”
    “And what of me?” asked Oapsuf.  “I have the qualities of the One.”
    “Yes, Oapsuf, you could be the One.  I'm still gathering the information I need, but so far it is more likely that you are the One.”
    “That's good to hear.  I'm glad you still like me somewhat.”