Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Splitting

    Claudio McAwesome was now very near to the ground.  She had jumped to gather a very large amount of energy from the broken law.  She now had it, and she was only seconds away from the ground.  As she fell, she concentrated on the timing, which would be very crucial.  Just when she was about an inch from the ground,, she released her energy in an explosion.  During her time in the air, Claudio McAwesome had learned the secrets of manipulating energy using the broken law.  She had full control over the explosion she made.  It hurt no one, but instead took energy from the squirrels and gave it to herself and her allies.
    When the explosion was over, all the squirrels were unconscious, but not dead.  Claudio McAwesome then joined in the dance party, everyone forgetting a certain someone.  They all had a great time, dancing their pants off (and putting them right back on, of course), but soon another blimp came and they heard Teddy's voice form it.
    “You defeated my army.  Good job.  Now you must defeat my Teddy army!  The entire army has the energy you have allowed it to get.  Prepare for defeat.”
    “I have learned the secrets of this broken law,” said Claudio McAwesome.  “I can stop this army.”
    “That may be true, young possum,” said Teddy, “but I have many Teddy, and I will soon learn these secrets.”
    Then Teddy parachuted down from the blimp, stopping the dance party.  A thousand Teddys arrived from the surrounding forest.  The epic battle now began, the final battle between them and Teddy, I think.  They fought bravely, Claudio McAwesome stealing energy from the enemies the whole time.  They were killing and KOing Teddys left and right.  Then, all of a sudden, all of the Teddys fell down and fainted.
    “That was easy,” said Platypus.
    “Not really,” said Claudio McAwesome.  “I'm feeling quite tired from the effort.”
    “Well,” said Armaninx, “we can rest now.  We have nothing to worry about unless another army arrives.”
    “Well done,” said Teddy from the blimp.  “You have defeated my Teddy army.  Now you must finally stop my evil plan.  I'm leaving you with a choice.  You can follow me as I leave this planet, or you can save your planet from destruction.  I have explosives planted in key locations so that if they explode, your planet dies.  I have put a button near each of them which says, “self-destruct and destroy all Teddys.”  The explosives will destroy the entire planet in 24 hours unless all of these buttons are pressed before then.  There is one button in each region, making eight total.  Good luck.”
    “Well, we should get started,” said Claudio McAwesome.  “There are only seven of us.  I will take two of the buttons.  Everyone else can pick a region and go there.  I choose to go to wragglefraggleland after pressing the button here in eggsaladasia.”
    And thus happened the splitting of the main characters.  They went their separate ways after choosing one of the six regions left.  These regions were the following:  Craftofwarland, Golfia, Alagaesia, Eresconejony, Inamericasia, and Watership Down.