Saturday, September 22, 2012

What Happens Next

    "Oh, Costa Lxodi," said Armaninx, "I assume you got out of that ice block."
    Costa Lxodi remained silent and walked past him to the hanger bay.  Armaninx continued walking and bumped into Costa Lxodi again.
    "I thought I just passed you," Armaninx said.
    "I went back through a different hallway to get something I forgot," Costa Lxodi replied.  Then he continued on to the hanger bay and Armaninx walked on.  Then a suspicious worker dressed all in black carried some boxes labeled "This side up" past him.  They had a arrow pointing down.  Before he could say something to the worker, Platypus strolled past him.
    "You dropped your pocket," he said, pointing at the ground.  Armaninx bent and picked up his pocket, the he looked up and Platypus and the mysterious worker were gone.  He reached a door that led outside and looked out.
    "It's raining," he said.
    "Would you like me to depose it?" asked Oapsuf, walking up.
    "Wrong spelling," said Armaninx.
    "Well, anyway, I came here for a reason," said Oapsuf.  Then he promptly whacked Armaninx on the head, knocking him unconscious.  He then ran back down the hall toward the hanger bay.  He opened the door and walked out on a beach.  Oapsuf walked over to the closet part of the bay and opened it to find the hanger.  He got into the spaceship parked in the hanger and they took off, with Platypus driving.

    "Where's RoboRabbit?" asked Armaninx, bursting into Jhoqi's home very rudely.
    "In America," she replied.
    "No games, Jhoqi.  I want to know where all the main characters, and I want to know now."
    "Love is patient.  I know not where RoboRabbit has gone to now."
    "If you won't give me an answer, I'll have to force it out of you."
    "How?  You're weapons are useless here."
    "What about this super mega ultra weapon?" asked Armaninx.
    "It's a hole" replied Jhoqi.
    "We'll see about that!"  Then he leaped at Jhoqi, pulling out his super mega ultra weapon.  Just when he was about to collide with Jhoqi, a monkey intercepted him and a hyena wrested the super mega ultra weapon from him.
    "I told you," repeated Jhoqi, "you're weapons are useless here."
    "What about my fist?"
    "It's a hole."
    Then Armaninx charged the monkey.  The hyena laughed and hit his arm.  He threw the hyena across the room, where she landed on all fours and jumped back into the battle as soon as she could.  While she did this, Armaninx tackled the monkey, who grabbed Armaninx's leg with his tail and tripped Armaninx.  Then the hyena landed on him, pinning his arms and legs down with hers.  The hyena laughed again.
    "Who are you?" asked Armaninx.
    "Hilarious Hyena, of course," she chuckled.
    "And I am Upooq," said the monkey.
    "Well, Hilarious Hyena," a laughing sound came fom the musicians in the sky, "and Upooq, you have bested me.  Good job.  Unfortunately, I have many guards outside waiting for my commands.  Guards!"
    "You have not to do this, Armaninx," said Jhoqi.  "You know how hard it is for the author to write fight scenes!"
    "I must do it," replied Armaninx as his guards streamed into the room.  "Seize here," he commanded.  As his guards continued to pour in, the ones at the front rushed at Jhoqi.  There was a flash of light, and Hilarious Hena andd Upooq put up a brave fight, but they were outnumbered by more than twenty to two.  Armaninx's guards soon overpowered them and seized Jhoqi.  Then Armanix woke up.  Apparently he had fallen asleep right there on the floor, and all of his guards were dead.
    "You are more powerful than I thought," said Armaninx.  "I'll be back."
    Hilarious Hyena laughed.